In Vynogradiv children were poisoned by carbon monoxide
23 December at 07:45 a doctor of Vynogradiv district hospital reported about the hospitalization of children born in 2011, 2010, residents of the village of Pidvynogradiv, Kyivska str., Vynogradiv district, with the diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning. No signs of fire in the house were detected. Fire departments have not been involved - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.
23 March 2018 09:43
Over the weekend, two families got poisoned by carbon monoxide, two people died, children are in intensive care
10 January 2017 12:11
16 December 2019 21:03