In Vynogradiv a man died while repairing a blowlamp  24 December 2012 09:34  6626847 027423

Yesterday a doctor of Vynogradiv District Hospital admissions department reported that at 19.00 they had admitted a 69-year old pensioner from the village of Khyzha diagnosed with 1-2 degree burns of the whole body. 

It was found out that around 18.00 the man was checking serviceability of a blowlamp which had exploded. The gasoline mixture was poured on his clothes, and he caught fire. December 24 at 06:30 the victim died in the hospital from the received burns. 

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments