In Vynogradiv a man almost died through faulty convector  28 December 2012 09:47  5727050 027626
In Vynogradiv a man almost died through faulty convector

Yesterday a doctor of the admissions department of Vynogradiv district hospital reported that an ambulance had delivered to the intensive care unit a resident of the village of Velyki Komiaty with a diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning. 

It was found out that around 14.00 the man had been poisoned by carbon monoxide due to the faulty heater. He is currently being treated in the intensive care unit, there is no threat to his life.

Tags: defective convection, poisoned, carbon monoxide

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments