In Vynogradiv a four-months-old girl was doused with boiling water  10 December 2012 09:49  8026050 026617

Yesterday a doctor of the intensive care unit of the Vynogradiv district hospital reported that a four-months-old girl diagnosed with 1-2 degree thermal burn of the left upper extremity and hip had been delivered to the unit. 

It was found out that the tragedy had been caused by her twelve-year-old sister who accidentally overturned a kettle of hot water on the child.

Tags: doused with boiling water, baby

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments