In Svalyava a cigarette caused a fire

12 December 2012 10:06  5526128 026697
In Svalyava a cigarette caused a fire

December 11 at 21:46 the rescue service received the message about the fire in the apartment of a five-storey building, located in Svalyava, on Vyzvolennya street.

This apartment was occupied by the owner, born in 1972, and her ten years younger partner. Before the arrival of fire units, the fire had destroyed the mattress.

The probable cause of the fire is smoking in bed while being drunk - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region. 

Territorial Directorate of the Ministry of Emergencies in Transcarpathian region appeals to all residents of the region, please, do not despise your own health and life and follow safety precautions!

Tags: fire, smoking in bed, MOE

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments