In Rakhiv district a fire killed a woman

4 December 2012 12:14  2625799 026359
In Rakhiv district a fire killed a woman

December 3 at about four in the morning the State Fire and Rescue Unit number 3 received the information about a fire in the village of Yasinya in Rakhiv district. This time the house of a 57-year-old local resident was burning.

  The fact that there could people in the building was informed to the rescuers by the neighbors who called "101". Because of the strong smoke, the unit of gas and smoke protection service was engaged.  A few minutes later fire-fighters found the owner of the house, who was laying near the door. Unfortunately, the woman could not be saved.

 The fire destroyed the roof and partially damaged rooms of a house.

 The final losses and cause of the tragedy are being established. However, in the opinion of the experts, likely the owner died due to the habit of smoking in bed - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.

Tags: cigarette, sacrifice, fire

Read also

In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
3024725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments