In Mukachevo district a schoolgirl was poisoned with moonshine

uzhgorod.in  27 December 2012 09:15  7826938 027514
In Mukachevo district a schoolgirl was poisoned with moonshine

Yesterday morning a doctor of the regional children's hospital reported that at night an ambulance had delivered a 16-year-old resident of the village of Synyak in Mukachevo district, a local school pupil. Preliminary diagnosis: severe alcohol poisoning with surrogate. The schoolgirl is in hospital.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>