In Khust two men burned alive
Yesterday a 47-year-old female resident of Khust reported that after extinguishing the fire in the receiving room of the house, she had found on the couch two charred male corpses, one of which was the owner of the house a 58-year-old Ivan, the other person was unknown to her.
The police officers determined that the victim's death was the result of carbon monoxide poisoning during careless handling of fire while smoking. The identity of the second man was also determined - it was a 46-year-old Ivan, a resident of the village of Sokyrnytsia.
26 January 2018 12:29