In Khust an 18-year-old boy died from carbon monoxide poisoning

17 December 2012 17:02  13726378 026952
In Khust an 18-year-old boy died from carbon monoxide poisoning

December 17 at 12:27 Khust rescuers received from the police the information that in Khust in a private house on Dancha street, December 16 at 17:00 the body of an 18-year-old boy had been found. The victim was found by his stepfather on the second floor of the house.
 According to forensics, the death occurred as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
 At the scene of the accident, it was found out that there had not been fire in the house, the chimney and boiler heating system were in good condition.
 The circumstances of the tragedy are being clarified by law enforcement - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.

Tags: carbon monoxide poisoning, death, guy

Read also

Tragedy in Vynogradiv
Tragedy in Vynogradiv
34032614 033249
28 March 2013 16:28
Vasyl Cohan. Farewell...
Vasyl Cohan. Farewell...
491193537 0195454
17 January 2019 18:47

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments