In Irshava, through a gas leak two people died and five more were taken in the intensive care unit (PHOTOS)
December 17 at 11:45 the Search and Rescue Service of Transcarpathia was reported that on Zaliznychna Street in Irshava in a private house, two people died. Another five persons in serious condition were delivered to the intensive care unit of the Irshava hospital. This information came from the police. Among the dead are the owner of the house, born in 1948, and her cousin, born in 1954.
According to the spokesperson of the Territorial Directorate of the Ministry of Emergencies in Transcarpathian region Natalia Batyr the whole family was taken to the medical institution: a husband and a wife and their three children, aged six months, three and seven years. The cause of the tragedy was likely a gas leak without further combustion, but the final cause is being established.
The alarm was raised by the neighbors who had noticed that nobody had come out of the house for two days.
At the time of rescuers' arrival to the place a call, the smell of gas was clearly felt in the house, and all the people were already unconscious.
Law enforcement officers and rescuers of the State Fire and Rescue station number 9 of Irshava are working at the site of the tragedy.
The details and circumstances of the tragedy are being investigated - informed TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.
25 November 2017 17:23
4 November 2017 17:53
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13