In Beregovo district two children were poisoned by valerian  13 December 2012 09:18  10526168 026738
In Beregovo district two children were poisoned by valerian

Yesterday a doctor of the Beregovo District Hospital admissions department reported that an ambulance had delivered to the intensive care unit two young brothers - four-year-old István and six-year-old Christian living in the village of Mala Byyhan with the diagnosis: acute poisoning with medicines, the average degree.
They mother told that that day, when she had gone to fetch water in the yard, the children had been left alone in the house. Upon returning, she noticed that the jar with valerian, which had been on the cabinet in the room, was lying open on the floor and understood that children had taken the medicines. After providing necessary medical care, the children were hospitalized in the children's department of the Beregovo District Hospital.

Tags: children, poisoned, medicines

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments