A resident of Beregovo district poisoned herself with pesticides

uzhgorod.in  19 December 2012 09:15  3626428 027002
A resident of Beregovo district poisoned herself with pesticides

Yesterday the intensive care unit of Beregovo District Hospital admitted a 28-year female resident of Badalov diagnosed with pesticide poisoning.
 The police found out that during an argument with her husband, she drank a 5 mg vial of pesticides "B-12", then fainted. After providing medical aid the woman's condition is stable.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>