Regional Council session will be hot on June 8
The Regional Council Chairman Ivan Baloga signed the order to convene another session of the Regional Council on Friday, June 8 at 10 a.m.
It is planned to consider the following issues:
- On the program of integrated monitoring system and the budget sphere heat supply management introduction of the region on 2012-2013 years.
- On the program of the boiler budgetary institutions transference on the alternative types of fuel in 2012-2015.
- On the modernization program, reparation and elevators replacement in the Transcarpathian region housing in 2012-2015 years.
- On the program of region settlements heat supply optimization in 2012.
- On the Transcarpathian Regional Center of Physical Culture and Sports of the ‘Invasport’ disabled.
- On amendments to the Regional Development Program and the traffic safety ensuring in the settlement, on highways and railway crossings in the region 2009-2015 years.
- On amendments and additions to the Program Archives Development in the Transcarpathian Region for 2011-2015 (with amendments from November 4, 2011).
- On amendments to the Regional target program ‘Vlasnyi Dim’ (‘Own House’) in 2012-2015 years.
- On amendments to the Regional Council decision from December 30, 2011 number 392 ‘On the regional budget for 2012’ (with amendments from March 2, 2012).
- On amendments to the Regional Council decision from November 30, 2010 number 24 ‘On the permanent issues on cross-border cooperation issues’.
- On amendments to the Regional Council decision from November 30, 2010 number 24 ‘On the permanent budget issues commission’.
- On the director of the Transcarpathian Regional Universal Scientific Library named after Fedir Potushniak appointment.
- On the director appointment of ‘Transcarpathian Regional Palace of Children’s and Youth Creativity “PADIUN”’ after school educational institution.
- On the Agreement approval with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Hungary.
- On the cooperation Memorandum between the Transcarpathian region (Ukraine) and the Friends Association of the Transcarpathian Region (Czech Republic).
- On the individuals authorization on the creation of the steady regional associations development of the Carpathians.
- On the property.
17.1 On the property transference (the former chemists building in the village of Veliatyno in Khust district).
17.2 On granting permission for property writing off that stays in the joint ownership of territorial communities of villages and towns.
17.3 On the obstetrics and gynecological building acceptance in the joint ownership of the villages and towns territorial ommunities.
17.4 On termination of activity by means of public utility ‘Sanatorium “Perlyna Karpat” liquidation by the Transcarpathian Regional Council.
17.5 On the transference of the state property in the joint ownership of villages and towns immovable territorial communities’ properties of the former military towns.
17.6 On the activity termination by means of the Regional Council public utilities liquidation.
17.7 On the Transcarpathian Regional Council public utilities liquidation measures’ program.
17.8 On the transfer of the state property in the joint ownership of the villages and towns territorial communities’ immovable property of the state aviation enterprise ‘Karpaty-Avia’.
17.9 On the transfer of the state property in the joint ownership of the villages and towns territorial communities’ immovable property of the state Transcarpathian region agriculture enterprises.
17.10 On the stadium ‘Avangard’ rent (Uzhgorod, Franka Street,1)
18.1 On the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine application on ToronioValerii Emerikhovych award.
29 November 2017 19:27
At the session of the Regional Council, the deputies adopted decisions, appointed officials, and appealed to the senior management
25 May 2017 14:32