Press conference ‘Children, social networks, irreparable’ will be held in Uzhgorod
In fact, the reason for holding this press conference is the recent incident in Tyachiv district when the fourteen years old schoolgirl committed a suicide. The first version of incident reasons is the child harassment through the internet social networks. To find out how everything happened in reality is the case of the law enforcement officers. Such cases are forced many adults to think about: ‘And what does my child do, spending free time on the internet?’, ‘Isn’t it my fault at first place, of the psychological problems of such leisure activities?’ and, finally ‘What can it lead to?’.
Tomorrow, April 25, at the press center ‘Zakarpattia’ we will speak about:
- At what stage of investigation is aforementioned case;
- Is it true that the cases of suicides among children and teenagers in Transcarpathia occur occasionally?
- What is the influence of the social networks on the children and teenagers psyche?
- Is there any anonymous services in Transcarpathia to which you can contact in case of need?
- How parents can understand that their child has psychological problems how to deal with them?
The press conference participants:
Svetlana Yakimelina – the head of Services in matters of children of Transcarpathian Regional Administration;
Margarita Vovkanych – Ph.D. of psychological sciences, assistant professor of social work, psychology of UzhNU;
The representative of MIA of Ukraine in the Transcarpathian region.
The meeting will be held:
On Wednesday, April 25 at 3.30 p.m.
Uzhgorod, Drugetiv Street, 60
Press center ‘Zakarpattia’
11 April 2012 09:20
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13