Man died because of cigarette

11 August 2012 12:08  9918696 119198
Man died because of cigarette

Fire took place in the summer kitchen of the local pensioner in Beregovo on the street of Kutuzov in the morning, August 11. As a result of the fire was damaged the building and 29-year old grandson died, informs the regional branch of State Technology Security.

House owner noticed signs of fire. She called neighbors for help. At first people tried to extinguish the flame but seeing that they would not handle it they called rescuers, however the precious time was lost. Inside the summer kitchen among the destroyed by fire property, firefighters found the body of Yaroslav.

The most likely the cause of fire became Yaroslav’s negligence when smoking under alcohol intoxication and the cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning.

Direct material losses are assessed at two thousand hryvnia, because the fire destroyed the majority of furniture and damaged the walls of the building.

State Technology Security Office once again appeals to people with a request to take care of the appropriate fire protection condition of your home and follow basic fire safety rules!

Tags: Transcarpathian, Beregovo, fire

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

Comments (1)

Доброжелатель  25/08/2012 7:27 am

Люди!!! Что Вы делаете??? Сами себя уничтожаете - как человек может природу беречь, если за собой посмотреть не может! Для чего столько пить? Что в этом хорошего? Наша жизнь и так короткая - так надо ее более уменьшить??? Задумайтесь!!

Total 1 comments