Crafts and Folklore holiday to be held in Svalyava district
On June 3, the holiday of crafts and folklore will take place in the village of Tybava in Svalyava district (area of Nyzhnye Pole).
Participants are invited to try their hand at beading, embroidery, blacksmithing, weaving, Easter egg decoration, ceramics and other forms of folk art.
The program includes:
- Exhibition of works by masters of folk ornamental and applied arts (master-classes: willow weaving, forging, beadwork, painting with a brush);
- Amusement Rides;
- Cooking and serving of Transcarpathian folk dishes;
- Tasting of Transcarpathian dishes, wine and honey;
- Display of manufacturing cheese and sheep dairy (sheep milking, making cheese, vurda)
- Cultural and entertainment program;
- Disco for young people.
A special guest of the holiday is a People's Artist of Ukraine Ivan Popovich.
The concert program of the Honored Artist of Ukraine and Poland Gannusya Singayevska with the participation of a Chance-2006 finalist Vladimir Rybchuk.
Transcarpathian police classified the shooting at a restaurant with a grenade launcher as hooliganism
26 September 2016 16:10
29 April 2015 18:00