Crafts and Folklore holiday to be held in Svalyava district
On June 3, the holiday of crafts and folklore will take place in the village of Tybava in Svalyava district (area of Nyzhnye Pole).
Participants are invited to try their hand at beading, embroidery, blacksmithing, weaving, Easter egg decoration, ceramics and other forms of folk art.
The program includes:
- Exhibition of works by masters of folk ornamental and applied arts (master-classes: willow weaving, forging, beadwork, painting with a brush);
- Amusement Rides;
- Cooking and serving of Transcarpathian folk dishes;
- Tasting of Transcarpathian dishes, wine and honey;
- Display of manufacturing cheese and sheep dairy (sheep milking, making cheese, vurda)
- Cultural and entertainment program;
- Disco for young people.
A special guest of the holiday is a People's Artist of Ukraine Ivan Popovich.
The concert program of the Honored Artist of Ukraine and Poland Gannusya Singayevska with the participation of a Chance-2006 finalist Vladimir Rybchuk.
6 December 2017 09:45
1 November 2017 10:11
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13