The Health Minister Maksym Stepanov told what the second stage of quarantine mitigation in Ukraine, tentatively scheduled for May 22, would involve.
At the briefing on Thursday, May 14, the head of the Ministry of Health stated that it is planned to allow:
– holding sports competitions without spectators;
– opening of hotels, except hostels, without restaurants and gyms;
– external independent testing;
– operation of public transport;
– opening of preschool educational institutions – kindergartens.
Stepanov stressed that the relevant government resolution, which the Ministry of Health will propose to adopt, would stipulate that the above is only possible subject compliance with anti-epidemic rules:
– mask wearing;
– social distance;
– disinfection with antiseptics.