Lockdown in Ukraine will be introduced on January 8 and will last until January 24. This was stated by the Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal at the Cabinet meeting.
The following will not work during this period:
– catering establishments (allowed only for takeaway and delivery);
– non-food stores;
– educational institutions (except preschools);
– beauty salons, sports facilities, fitness centers;
– malls, except for basic necessities;
– holding all mass events will be forbidden.
The following will work:
– public transport;
– grocery stores and pharmacies;
– banks, post offices;