One of the most stable villages of Uzhgorod district Kamyanytsya celebrated the Day of the village. The village was mentioned in the 1451 year for the first time in the writings. The settlement was owned by Count Druget who possessed Nevytske Castle. Interesting information about the village:
– The first train from the city of Uzhgorod through the village of Kamianytsia to the village of Velekyi Bereznyi passed in 1893;
– In 1934, after the dam construction completion on river of Uzh water went through the channel which still turns a turbine of Onokivtsi GES.
– In the west the villages of Kamianytsia and Guta border with Slovak villages – Petrovtse, Koromlya, Porubka, Prekola, Koniush.
– It also borders with the following Ukrainian villages Vorochevo, Orikhovytsia and Nevytske.
Children’s vocal ensemble ‘Kalynonka’, ensemble ‘Potichok’, vocal ensemble ‘Materynka’ with its fan club and a lot of local groups and invited guests cheered locals throughout the evening. All the brightest – here.