In Vynogradiv district, two brothers were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the well

Yesterday, in the afternoon, an ambulance delivered to Vynogradiv Central Hospital two brothers from the village of Dyula.

At home, the men were cleaning a well using a gasoline water pump. In the well, the brothers lost consciousness, where they were found by their mother.

They were taken to the intensive care unit with a diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук