In Vynogradiv a man died while repairing a blowlamp

Yesterday a doctor of Vynogradiv District Hospital admissions department reported that at 19.00 they had admitted a 69-year old pensioner from the village of Khyzha diagnosed with 1-2 degree burns of the whole body. 

It was found out that around 18.00 the man was checking serviceability of a blowlamp which had exploded. The gasoline mixture was poured on his clothes, and he caught fire. December 24 at 06:30 the victim died in the hospital from the received burns. 

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук