In Vynogradiv a man almost died through faulty convector

Yesterday a doctor of the admissions department of Vynogradiv district hospital reported that an ambulance had delivered to the intensive care unit a resident of the village of Velyki Komiaty with a diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning. 

It was found out that around 14.00 the man had been poisoned by carbon monoxide due to the faulty heater. He is currently being treated in the intensive care unit, there is no threat to his life.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук