In Vynogradiv a four-months-old girl was doused with boiling water

Yesterday a doctor of the intensive care unit of the Vynogradiv district hospital reported that a four-months-old girl diagnosed with 1-2 degree thermal burn of the left upper extremity and hip had been delivered to the unit. 

It was found out that the tragedy had been caused by her twelve-year-old sister who accidentally overturned a kettle of hot water on the child.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук

Ваша електронна адреса не буде опублікована.


*