In Uzhgorod multistory building there was a gas explosion

In the evening the police department received information about the fire in an apartment on Hrushevsky st. in Uzhgorod. The operative team left for the scene.

As it turned out, in the apartment on the fourth floor of a five-storey building there was an explosion of the gas heater which caused the fire. The fire destroyed furniture and appliances in the kitchen. At the time of the fire a mother and her 9-year old daughter were in the apartment.

During firefighting the police evacuated nine tenants, the whole house was disconnected from the electricity, and one apartment block – from gas supply. Fortunately there were no casualties. The circumstances of the accident are being established – informed the Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук