In Tyachiv district, two people were poisoned during a fire in an apartment

On October 28, at 7:40 p.m., there was a report of a fire in an apartment in a five-story apartment building in the village of Dubove, Tyachiv district.

Two people born in 1987 and 1978 were poisoned with carbon monoxide in the fire.

The fire destroyed a blanket, a carpet and floor on an area of ​​1 sq. m. The cause and damage are being established. 

Two units of equipment from the state fire and rescue post of the village of Dubove and the local fire brigade from the village of Neresnytsia were employed for firefighting operation.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук