In Khust district, street facilities with hay have burnt

The cause of fire is being established by experts.

In one of the villages in Khust district, the street facilities in the household of a 59-year-old man caught fire. The fire destroyed 300 kg of hay, one cubic meter of boards and household items.

Currently, the amount of damage and the cause of the fire are being established. There are no victims as a result of the fire, – Agnesa Kurtyak, Khust City Police reported.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук

Ваша електронна адреса не буде опублікована.


*