In Irshava district a man was poisoned with fungicide

Yesterday, a 51-year-old resident of Imstychevo diagnosed with fungicide poisoning (remedy for plants) was delivered to the intensive care unit of Irshava district hospital. The man died in the hospital. It was found out that at night he had taken 1 package of fungicide "alligator." The man lived alone, abused alcohol. The external examination of the corpse has not revealed any signs of violent death. 

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук