In Beregovo district two children were poisoned by valerian

Yesterday a doctor of the Beregovo District Hospital admissions department reported that an ambulance had delivered to the intensive care unit two young brothers – four-year-old István and six-year-old Christian living in the village of Mala Byyhan with the diagnosis: acute poisoning with medicines, the average degree.
They mother told that that day, when she had gone to fetch water in the yard, the children had been left alone in the house. Upon returning, she noticed that the jar with valerian, which had been on the cabinet in the room, was lying open on the floor and understood that children had taken the medicines. After providing necessary medical care, the children were hospitalized in the children’s department of the Beregovo District Hospital.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук