How explainer video can change your advertising experience (and not only!)
Wonder how to stand out from the crowd and convey your message to a potential customer? Explainer animation will help you engage the audience and win their attention. Having become a bestseller in advertising, short informative videos define difficult concepts in simple words and bring fun into your business. We are living in a highly dynamic world, where time is money. The way we acquire information is rather kaleidoscopic: we skim the cream off various news, and pull ahead. Racing against time is tough. So what do you do to stay in the saddle? You fight fire with fire, of course!
Explainer video: lightning-quick and intelligible
Animated explainer video is a short film created by virtue of digital technology. Its prime target is to present a company, its products or services, while highlighting their distinctive features. However, it is not the only advantage to gain. Explainer video is capable of performing several tasks simultaneously:
- provide useful information;
- fulfill presentational and image-building functions;
- entice audience and encourage them to proceed to a desired action (such as click or purchase).
Yet, even this list is far from being complete. With a decent explainer video company today can easily tackle both internal and external issues. Thirty seconds or so can turn the tables once and for all, making every message effective and clear-cut.
How your business can benefit from explainer videos
First and foremost, animated videos provide ample opportunities for advertising and promotional campaigns. Once embedded to the website, explainer video will give a quick insight into your products or services any time, day and night. Explainer clips are favored by both big name brands and lesser-known sellers who keep up-to-date with evolving technology, and there’s a good reason for such a popularity. More often than not, a vivid explanation of how something works and why it should be utilized fills up the gap between doubts and informed decision to take action.
Although animated explainer videos are mainly used for promotional needs, numerous companies have started implementing them into their internal projects, presentations and training programs. Sure enough, explainer animation can shed some light upon every onboarding process.
There’s something else you should know about explainer videos and their impact on your commercial undertakings. Here it goes:
- explainer animation is cost-effective and budget-saving;
- usually, it takes no more than 5 days to develop a unique product from scratch;
- an explainer video is a form of art taking your interaction with the audience to a completely new level;
- professional videos are always based on powerful scripts written by experienced writers. Persuasion guaranteed!
Last but not least, professional videos never look cartoonish. A good explainer video is always balanced, sophisticated, well-targeted and enlightening.
At topexplainers.com we are dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art service that will give your business a boost. To ensure a seamless customer experience, we’ve created an offer of a lifetime:
- choose from three different packages that meet different needs;
- enjoy tranquility while we work: fill out a short questionnaire to tell us about your product, and we will take care of everything else: from scriptwriting to voiceover and revisions;
- request a full refund if not fully satisfied with a result.
We love what we do, and we know how to make explainer videos that rock online. The ball is in your court now!
A fresco under a layer of lime: a medieval mural was discovered in a village church in Khust district (PHOTOS)
16 October 2019 22:12
"We were working side by side for many years," - Stoltenberg praised Poroshenko's reforms for Ukraine's NATO membership
16 October 2019 21:21
16 October 2019 20:57
16 October 2019 19:05
Innocent Nevitsky snowdrop castle, erected “on maiden’s blood and breast milk”, was almost sold for stones per cubic meters
17 March 2019 14:41
14 February 2019 10:48
10 February 2019 16:35
8 February 2019 19:31