To our 1 hryvnia 25
hryvnias is attracted by European Agency in Vynogradiv district that worked out a model for Ukraine, Belarus and Baltic states.
Experience of mobile teams of home palliative care gained in Vynogradiv district is now beneficial for the whole Ukraine. Utility enterprise "Local Development Agency of Vynogradiv dictrict" was the founder of this good practice.
Now enthusiasts started to create agro-industrial park, which aims to develop a marketing network in the northern regions of Ukraine, the Baltic States and Belarus.
The director of "Local Development Agency of Vynogradiv dictrict" and chairman of the charitable organization "SOS" Volodymyr Shevchuk told more about the success secrets and great plans for future:
- Mr. Shevchuk, usually, the utility services are engaged in rather mundane and everyday things - garbage, gardening, water supply and so on. Your structure got down to rather global problems ...
- We just want to cover a wide range of issues but with very specific projects. Our main directions include: promotion of small and medium enterprises through consultation, creation of investment attractiveness of the district, development of infrastructure, promotion of agricultural development of the district; comprehensive touristic program, unified environmental program: development, submission and implementation of projects supported by international donor programs (grant projects).
Functions assigned to our organization, are effectively transforming the tasks for the regional development of specific city and separate district.
- Although the Agency has been working for a few years already, it produced a variety of projects and won grants only recently. What has been changed?
- Indeed, much has changed. Thus, since 2007, since we started to work in a new format, we created the modern office with marketing consultant, design expert, external economic relations consultant . Our main source are the Western programs funded through Brussels.
Transcarpathia lies in the intersection of corridors, so we started to search the ways how to attract transit cargos to our dictrict. While analyzing the situation we noticed the check-point "Ďakovo." This is a very interesting object, because it is located on the crossroads of railways, highways and has appropriate infrastructure. And our Romanian partners have already begun to actively restore transportation routes in the north of Romania with entering to the Arad city, where vertical and horizontal European corridors meet.
But business appears there where one may earn money. So if you offer favorable terms and rates, accelerated customs transition, we may turn a part of the cargo flow to our side. And this results in a hefty incomes for the district and the state.
Another strong project being developed includes creation of industrial parks. Near Velyka Palad village the borders of three countries - Hungary, Romania, Ukraine actually meet. We propose to create a technology park with an inclination to pharmacy using local infrastructure. Firstly, it should be clean production, without any chemical emissions, and secondly, economically profitable.
Thus, our district would receive not only jobs, but also serious revenues for local budgets. We already know project stakeholders: TINA transport strategies Austria, SMF Swiss Invest (represented in Budapest), Rail Trans Auto Moskow, Russia, OJSC "RRW" Department of Transport Management, Moscow, Russia, OJSC "RZD" Russian Railways, Public Administration of Railway Transport of Ukraine, Ministry of Transport: Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, Port Bar - Montenegro, the Chambers of Commerce of Serbia, Romania, Ukraine.
- Could you tell us more about the agro-industrial park. It seems this is something very grand.
- Hopefully, it will be. The project is a regional, preliminary placement should be in Berehovo district. This is a Ukrainian-Hungarian marketing "platform" for agricultural products. But it's not just about sales, including wholesale, but also the primary processing, packaging, storage, conservation and capacities for freezing. From there, using logistics, products will be supplied to Belarus, the Baltic countries, which opens export opportunities for us.
Another issue is quality system, as addiction to healthy food is now getting popular, so we should grow environmentally friendly products in Transcarpathia. European laboratory will be inspecting these products and issue certificates.
Our colleagues from the Transcarpathian regional agency for investment and development of territories already prepared all the preliminary documents and our utility enterprise acts as a partner. Payment for project documentation is now in the process. Now the project rate is about 40, e.i. it may work in full in 3-4 years.
ВНИМАНИЕ !!! Информация для вкладчиков "ЗАХИДИНКОМБАНКА" - банку конец. Вырывайте свои депозиты через суд пока еще возможно. И никаких компромиссов с этим банком.
15 December 2017 21:20
15 December 2017 19:45
15 December 2017 19:26
15 December 2017 19:04
23 November 2017 14:23
9 November 2017 19:58
12 December 2016 18:53
9 December 2016 10:44