In September, the traditional tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter - Transcarpathia 2019" will be held in Uzhgorod
According to the press service of the RSA, on September 19, 2019, Uzhgorod will host the largest in the region XVIII International Tourism Exhibition-Fair "TourEuroCenter - Transcarpathia 2019", during which the new trends and current opportunities of the tourism industry will be presented.
The tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia" is:
• a business platform to discuss the most important issues of tourism development;
• the leading international event in the sphere of tourism of Transcarpathian region - the Carpathian Euroregion, which many cross-border tourist routes run through;
• the opportunity to present and promote a quality range of all kinds of tourist services;
• broad target audience and participation in the eventful program.
Participation in the tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia 2019" will enable to:
• establish new and maintain existing business contacts;
• receive information on new trends in tourism;
• discuss cooperation opportunities and conclude new agreements in the future;
• evaluate the state of the market, learn more about customers;
• get feedback and recommendations on services;
• study the activity of competitors;
• present yourself as a successful company;
• strengthen positions in the domestic and international tourist markets.
Venue: Uzhgorod Cultural and Historical Center "Owl's Nest" (Uzhgorod, Rakoczy Street, 2)
Open: September 19, 10:00-18:00.
Innocent Nevitsky snowdrop castle, erected “on maiden’s blood and breast milk”, was almost sold for stones per cubic meters
17 March 2019 14:41
14 February 2019 10:48
10 February 2019 16:35
8 February 2019 19:31