Uzhgorod will host the second wine festival Sakura Wine
The Transcarpathian Wine Festival Sakura Wine will be held in Uzhgorod as part of the Sakura Fest. The event will take place on April 21-22.
The aim of the festival is to develop wine culture of Transcarpathia and to promote Uzhgorod as the most florescent city of Ukraine, because the end of April is the peak of sakura blossom - the main spring symbol of the city.
Winemakers from all over Ukraine will gather in the "Owl's Nest" and the park in the heart of the city to present their wines. The main wines of the festival will be rose wines, and during the holiday, the best Ukrainian rose wine will be chosen.
The program of the Sakura Wine Festival includes tasting with the participation of reputable Ukrainian sommeliers and winemakers. Also there will be an art-zone with installations for visitors. The musical accompaniment will be provided by the group "Chalamada". Catering at the festival will be provided by Cimborák Ungvár.
Program of the festival:
• wines from the best private wineries in Transcarpathia;
• wines from the wine-growing regions of Ukraine;
• tasting from reputable Ukrainian sommeliers and winemakers;
• Transcarpathian and Hungarian cuisine from Cimborak;
• art-zone with installations;
• performance of the group "Chalamada" with an acoustic concert.
29 September 2018 16:54
6 August 2018 20:05
27 July 2018 10:19
"The word "gypsies" doesn’t offend us". How people live in Transcarpathian camp, home to killed Roma
29 June 2018 18:05