The main tourist event of the year
The 16th International Tourist Exhibition-Fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia 2018" will be held at the cultural and historical center "Owl's Nest" on September 21-22, 2018 at the following address: Uzhgorod, Ferenc Rakoczi st., 2, the Zaktour.gov.ua reported.
The tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia 2018" is:
- a business platform to discuss the most important issues of the tourism industry, propose solutions and demonstrate the best examples of current practices that will influence the situation in the future;
- the leading international event in the sphere of tourism of Transcarpathian region - the Carpathian Euroregion, which many cross-border tourist routes run through;
- the opportunity to present and promote a quality range of all kinds of tourist services;
- broad target audience and participation in the eventful program.
Participation in the tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia 2018" will enable:
- establish new and maintain existing business contacts;
- get information on new trends in tourism development;
- conclude new deals;
- evaluate the market situation, learn more about customers;
- get feedback and recommendations on services;
- study the activity of competitors;
- present yourself as a successful company;
- strengthen positions in the domestic and international tourist markets.
29 September 2018 16:54
6 August 2018 20:05
27 July 2018 10:19
"The word "gypsies" doesn’t offend us". How people live in Transcarpathian camp, home to killed Roma
29 June 2018 18:05