The main tourist event of the year
The 16th International Tourist Exhibition-Fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia 2018" will be held at the cultural and historical center "Owl's Nest" on September 21-22, 2018 at the following address: Uzhgorod, Ferenc Rakoczi st., 2, the Zaktour.gov.ua reported.
The tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia 2018" is:
- a business platform to discuss the most important issues of the tourism industry, propose solutions and demonstrate the best examples of current practices that will influence the situation in the future;
- the leading international event in the sphere of tourism of Transcarpathian region - the Carpathian Euroregion, which many cross-border tourist routes run through;
- the opportunity to present and promote a quality range of all kinds of tourist services;
- broad target audience and participation in the eventful program.
Participation in the tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter-Transcarpathia 2018" will enable:
- establish new and maintain existing business contacts;
- get information on new trends in tourism development;
- conclude new deals;
- evaluate the market situation, learn more about customers;
- get feedback and recommendations on services;
- study the activity of competitors;
- present yourself as a successful company;
- strengthen positions in the domestic and international tourist markets.
Innocent Nevitsky snowdrop castle, erected “on maiden’s blood and breast milk”, was almost sold for stones per cubic meters
17 March 2019 14:41
14 February 2019 10:48
10 February 2019 16:35
8 February 2019 19:31