Uzhgorod residents are invited to the spring get-together "Maisya Fest!"
The third "MAISYA FEST!" will be held on May 7-8 in the Bozdosh park. This festival is conceived as a festival of proper recreation for children and adults, fun spring get-together, a kind of festival-picnic.
The planned events are:
- Opening of the park season - swings, merry-go-rounds and everything else;
- Stage sound - performances of any artists, from kids to rock groups;
- Big children's zone with locations ranging from camps, language schools, developmental centers with the presentations of their services and programs for the summer;
- Sport competitions and demonstrations - adults and children;
- Entertainment program - contests, fun competitions;
- Quest, photozones, master classes, exhibitions - anything that can be in the park in May;
- Sale of hand-made and souvenirs, yard sale;
- Barbecue, bograch, baked potatoes - the main attributes of all Transcarpathian festivals :), can't do without them;
- Interesting street, or rather park, food - wanted;
- Volunteer zone of the Movement to support Transcarpathian soldiers - raising money for the army, lottery, souvenirs, etc.;
- Separate area for picnics;
- Weekend, fresh air and good mood!
"We are working on the program and content - the organizers wrote. - Help us! Do you have ideas about what else can be at the festival? Share them!"
Чи цвітуть ще сакури?
29 November 2019 12:24
Innocent Nevitsky snowdrop castle, erected “on maiden’s blood and breast milk”, was almost sold for stones per cubic meters
17 March 2019 14:41
14 February 2019 10:48
10 February 2019 16:35
16 December 2019 21:03