The first wine festival Sakura Wine will take place in Uzhgorod
On April 21-23, the first wine festival Sakura Wine will take place in Uzhgorod. The aim of the festival is to develop wine culture of Transcarpathia and to promote Uzhgorod as the most florescent city of Ukraine, because the end of April is the peak of sakura blossom - the main spring symbol of the city.
Winemakers from all over Ukraine will gather in the Owl's Nest and the park, in the heart of the city to present their wines. The festival will bring together winemakers from Transcarpathian, Odesa, Kherson and Mykolaiv regions. During the festival, the best rosé wine of Ukraine will be chosen.
The festival program includes:
- Wines from large and small wineries of Ukraine;
- Lectures and tasting by reputable Ukrainian sommeliers and winemakers;
- Identification of the best rose wine of Ukraine;
- Food from farms - cheese, meat, oysters, sauces, etc.;
- Art installation area;
- Stage with music - jazz, folk and other music;
- Movie hall.
9 November 2017 19:58
12 December 2016 18:53
9 December 2016 10:44
10 September 2016 14:05
Іван Белецький: Одна з основних ознак любові до України - це повага до прав інших людей, що проживають з тобою на її території.
18 November 2017 21:56