The festival of jam will take place in the village of Hecha
Оn August 26, 2017, the VIII Festival "Jam Holiday" will be held in Beregovo district.
The program of the festival:
- 7.00 preparation, installation of pots, washing of plums
- 9.00 preparation for the jam making process
- 9.00 - 19.00 - tasting and trade of dishes with jam
13.00 Competition for the most delicious Hungarian dish. Nominations of the competition:
- Hungarian fish soup
- stuffed cabbage
- 14.00 Official opening of the festival
- 17:00 Announcement of the cooking competition winners
- 18:00 Announcement of jam competition winners
- 20.00 Dances until dawn
Location: the village of Hecha, Beregovo district
According to experts of the Tourinform Transcarpathia and compilers of the annual ranking of the best travel companies in Transcarpathia, this festival is unique because it gives the opportunity to see ancient national traditions associated with plum jam making and cooking of dishes with it.
9 November 2017 19:58
12 December 2016 18:53
9 December 2016 10:44
10 September 2016 14:05
Іван Белецький: Одна з основних ознак любові до України - це повага до прав інших людей, що проживають з тобою на її території.
18 November 2017 21:56