A doctor on duty in Beregovo hospital reported to the district police station that a 17-year-old resident of the city had asked for medical help. The doctors diagnosed the girl with unknown substance poisoning.
The minor claimed that in the street near her house she had smoked an accidentally found cigarette, after which she felt sick.
Later, the police found out that the girl had been poisoned as a result of smoking a cigarette with marijuana, which she had received from her friend – a 25-year-old resident of Beregovo. Now the guy may be sentenced to three years imprisonment.