A resident of Mukachevo and her 3 and 4-year-old daughters were hospitalized due to poisoning with combustion products

April 6 at 8:35, rescuers of the State Fire and Rescue squad number 2 in Mukachevo were reported that in the city on Latorica on I. Franko street, a 22-year-old local woman and her two daughters born in 2009 and 2010 had been poisoned with combustion products. The ambulance delivered them in Mukachevo central district hospital. Currently, the state of the victims is satisfactory. There is no threat to their lives. 

 It was found out that most likely the victims had been poisoned because of the heating with a gas stove. 

Detailed circumstances of the case are being investigated.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук