The information and education campaign will be held in Uzhgorod today, June 12 by the Department of Health of the City Council. During the campaign, they will be measuring blood pressure, waist and forearm circumference, weighing to determine the risk of cardiovascular disease. A survey will also be conducted to determine the level of Uzhgorod residents’ satisfaction with the quality of medical care provision in the city, the press service of Uzhhorod City Council informs.
The locations are Teatralna Square, near the Medical Faculty and the "Tokyo" Shopping Center.
In addition, today, there will be a race under the slogan "Run with the doctor to avoid running to the doctor." Employees of medical institutions of Uzhgorod and ordinaty citizens will take part in the race.
The start is on Teatralna Square, at 10.00.
Also, on that day, at 12.00, a press conference on reforming the medical industry of Uzhgorod and the activities of medical institutions will take place in the small hall of the city executive committee.
– the head of the Uzhgorod City Council’s Department of Health Vasyl Reshetar;
– the deputy chief physician of the Uzhgorod City Central Clinical Hospital Volodymyr Shpontak;
– the chief physician of Uzhgorod City Center for Primary Health Care Tetyana Kozak;
– the chief physician of Uzhgorod City Maternity Hospital Oleg Onopko;
– the chief physician of the Uzhgorod City Children’s Clinical Hospital Igor Roshko.