October 17 at 12:15 Khust rescuers received from the local sanitary epidemiological station the information that at 03:15 to the admissions department of Khust District Hospital three persons had been delivered: a 60-year-old Iryna, her 34-year-old daughter and 28-year-old son-in-law with symptoms of food poisoning. The family lives in Khust.
According to the victims, the day before (evening of the 16th of October) they had eaten boiled and fried mushrooms. Russules had been picked by themselves in the woods of the Kiresh tract in the district center.
Currently the family is hospitalized in the regional medical institution in a state of moderate severity diagnosed with mushroom poisoning. According to the doctors, there is no threat to their lives – reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.