A 33-year-old Transcarpathian died in fire

March 13 at 14:11, the rescue service of Transcarpathia was reported that in the village of Vorochevo in Perechyn district a house was burning.

As it turned out, the fire originated in the bedroom of the house. Neighbors, who were first to see the fire, rushed to rescue a 33-year-old man, living in this house, but it was too late.

State fire and rescue station number 1 of Perechyn arrived at the scene. Fire-fighters managed to save the house from destruction.

Probable cause of the fire is careless handling of fire while smoking in bed.

Damage caused by the fire are being established.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук