8 winning projects of the Public Initiative Budget competition have been identified in Uzhgorod. UAH 5 million is planned to be allocated for their implementation from the city budget next year. The decision was supported at a meeting of the expert commission, which took place the other day in Uzhgorod City Council. It consists of deputies of the City Council, employees of structural divisions of the city council and representatives of the public.
The winners are 4 local projects:
– "Modern multifunctional sports ground on the territory of school №1" (495 thousand hryvnias),
– "Reconstruction of the pool in the pre-school №36" (490 thousand hryvnias)
– "Multifunctional yards – sports and leisure in the Novy neighbourhood" (490 thousand hryvnias)
– "Modern safe playground at Mozhaisky st., 7” (266 thousand hryvnias)
4 citywide projects:
– "Uzhgorod – humane city" (447 thousand 850 hryvnias)
– "Installation of underground garbage containers" (1 million 500 thousand hryvnias)
– "Education for the elderly. Give hope "(573 thousand 500 hryvnias)
– "Multifunctional sports and recreation area" (728 thousand hryvnias).
The structural subdivisions of the city council will include the winning projects in the tasks for the next year and will develop the relevant design and estimate documentation.
Recall that 32 projects were submitted to the competition. The voting for the projects took place from 2 to 15 of November.